INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 7 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 70/2003
Pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 70/03 entitled “Implementation of Directive 2000/31/EC relating to certain legal aspects regarding information society services within the internal market, with particular reference to E-commerce”, the following information is provided:
- Provider name: VALDESIGN srl referred to hereinafter as the DATA CONTROLLER
- Registered office: Via A. Luciani 70 - 31043 Vallonto di Fontanelle Treviso Italy
- Contacts: +39 0434 769811
- VAT N°.: 03931940260
- Economic and Administrative Index N°: 178173 CCIAA di TV
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
Text, images and any other multimedia content on the website is either the property of the DATA CONTROLLER or licensed to the same.
All the distinguishing marks used on the website are owned by the DATA CONTROLLER, or by the respective owners or licensees who have granted the DATA CONTROLLER the right of use, limited to the publication of such on the website itself.
No part whatsoever of the website (including text, images and any other multimedia content) can be reproduced or re-transmitted without the DATA CONTROLLER’s specific authorisation, unless for non-transferable personal use. The use of the website for any unauthorised purpose is expressly prohibited by the law.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/03
The personal data collected on this website as well as any other information which could be associated, either directly or indirectly to you, is processed and used in conformity with Legislative Decree n.196/2003 ("Data Protection Act ").
Pursuant to and by effect of Art. 13 of this deed, VALDESIGN srl hereby informs you that the data you provide is processed using IT tools and procedures for the following purposes:
- to answer questions you asked;
- to keep a database including the most frequent questions, proposals and communications;
- for you to subscribe to our newsletter;
- for technical browsing management (see also the section on the “Processing cookies”)
The submission of Registration Data is compulsory and the failure to submit, even partially, data which is expressly indicated as being necessary so as to achieve required objectives shall make it impossible for VALDESIGN srl to answer your questions.
The data you have provided can only be accessed by VALDESIGN srl employees who have been specifically authorised to process such data as they have been appointed as data processors in accordance with Art. 30 of Legislative Decree 196/03, and in any case, with the sole aim of fulfilling your requests. Data processors are bound to secrecy and confidentiality also in accordance with appropriate internal regulations. In any case, the data shall never be disclosed.
The data controller is VALDESIGN srl - Via A. Luciani 70 - 31043 Vallonto di Fontanelle Treviso Italy. in the person of its legal representative. At any time whatsoever, you shall be entitled to exercise your rights in accordance with Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience, is reproduced in full as follows:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, regardless of it being already recorded and the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to be informed of:
- the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and the methods of its processing;
- of the logics applied to its processing, if the latter is carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- of the identification details of the data controller, data processors as well as the managers and the representative appointed in accordance with Art. 5, paragraph 2;
- of the individuals or categories of individuals to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or may become aware of said data in their capacity as appointed representative within State territory, managers or data processors.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, where interested therein, the integration of data;
- the cancellation, conversion into an anonymous form or the blocking of unlawfully processed data, including the retention of any data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or it involves a disproportionate use of resources when compared to the right to be protected.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where this is performed for the purpose of sending advertising material or as part of direct sales activities or carrying out market or commercial communication surveys.